There are two cellular technologies for IoT battling for adoption around the world. How is uptake progressing? What decisions are being made? Are certain geographies more likely to choose one over the other? Find out at this webinar.
The webinar gives a bird’s eye view of CAT M1 and NB1 adoption, sharing observations about the global adoption status of the two technologies, and explaining who is launching what and where.
- Carriers are starting with either CAT-M1 or CAT-NB1
- Going forward, many carriers will offer both CAT-M1 and CAT-NB1
- CAT-M1 maturity, led by US carriers, is a few quarters ahead of CAT-NB1
- Dual-mode operation is required by key IoT application and device manufacturers
- Altair is leading the Cellular IoT market with CAT-1, CAT-M1 and CAT-NB1 solutions