· Be a part of the SoC Silicon Verification team.
· Investigate, invent, develop, innovate and improve challenging verification environments in a full-chip platform.
· Multi-disciplinary, Participating in many steps of the verification flows.
· Acquiring thorough knowledge and understanding of cutting edge industry technology and standards.
· Work closely with the HW design team and support other teams activities such as SW bringup and debugging.
· 3rd year leading university Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering student
· Team player and top performer – must submit grade sheet
· Advantage for Hands-on VLSI design or verification experience
· Advantage for experience in SW design and programming