Verification student for the SoC group
- Be a part of the SoC Silicon Verification team.
- Investigate, invent, develop, innovate and improve challenging verification environments in a full-chip platform.
- Multi-disciplinary, Participating in many steps of the verification flows.
- Acquiring thorough knowledge and understanding of cutting edge industry technology and standards.
- Work closely with the HW design team and support other teams activities such as SW bringup and debugging.
- 3rd year leading university Electric Engineering or Computer Engineering student
- Team player and top performer – must submit grade sheet
- Advantage for Hands-on VLSI design or verification experience
- Advantage for experience in SW design and programming