Be a significant part of a great team engaged with multidisciplinary design, development and integration of mobile 4G solutions.
The candidate will join Altair’s Modem Applications team on a student position. This role involves mixed and multidisciplinary tasks, such as Embedded FW development, enhancement of team tools and infrastructure and more. All for Altair’s 4G LTE/NB-IOT modem chipset.
· 2nd or 3rd year student (~2 years left to graduate) of electrical engineering, SW engineering or computer science with excellence (from a recognized university)
· Availability for a scale of at least 40% of a fulltime position (~2 days)
· Programming skills in C
· Superior oral and written communications skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
· Motivated, Self-driven, with a “can-do” attitude
· Previous knowledge in programming with: Python / Java / HTML
· Previous experience in Linux
· Understanding of networking protocols TCP, UDP, FTP, etc.
· Previous experience in Arduino/Raspberry-Pi