Be a significant part of a great team engaged with multidisciplinary design, development and integration of mobile 4G devices. Main role is to develop and integrate embedded software for secured 4G products on different layers. Main focus at this position would be in secure boot and low level drivers of the security elements for growing IOT market.
You would be member of a team that designs, implements, tests and maintains the SOC smart card. You will be deeply engaged with real time, bare-metal embedded firmware development, analyzing and debugging the smart card behavior and making sure it conforms to the specifications and requirements.
The platform you will be working is on Altair’s newest chipset, designed especially for the IoT market, highly integrated and consuming super low power. The embedded code you will develop will drive new and exciting products for the internet of things era!
• BSC or MSC in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in software development and debugging.
• Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach and broad system view.
• Experience in platform software development, boot sequence, HW interface.
• Experience with secure elements and cryptography – advantage
• Experience with smart cards and global platform – advantage
• Superior oral and written communications skills required.
• Willingness to travel from time to time.