Be a significant part of a great team engaged with multidisciplinary design, development and integration of mobile 4G devices for the IoT market. Your job would be to develop and integrate embedded software for new type of secure 4G LTE devices. You will be engaged with various security and system aspects of the product and take part in defining and creating it from the very beginning.
You would be member of a team that designs, implements, tests and maintains the security software within complex System on a Chip (SoC). You will be deeply engaged with real time, bare-metal embedded firmware development, analyzing and debugging the software behavior and making sure it conforms to the specifications and requirements.
The platform you will be working on is Altair’s newest chipset – designed especially for the IoT market, highly integrated and consuming super low power. The embedded code you will develop will drive new and exciting products for the internet of things era!
• BSC or MSC in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in software development (C language) and debugging.
• Excellent engineering skills – problem solving, pragmatic approach and broad system view.
• Experience in platform software development, boot sequence, HW interface.
• Experience with secure elements and cryptography.
• Superior oral and written communications skills required.
• Willingness to travel from time to time.