Looking for multidisciplinary software engineer to be a significant part of the RF tools team.
• Development and implementation of PHY\RF driver and system algorithms.
• Definition and development of SW architecture for dedicated RF tools with a direct interface to external test equipment’s.
• Ongoing SW maintenance and implementation of new RF system \ PHY features and existing tools, used by internal and external customers.
• BSC or MSC degree in EE / SW engineering.
• At least 3 years’ experience in C/C++ programming in Real Time Embedded platform.
• Experience in Windows tools development (C++, C#) and knowledge of Matlab.
• Advantage – Background in RF / RF system and advanced test equipment’s integration.
• Advantage – Experience with modem architecture and cellular systems standards such as GSM, LTE etc.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communications skills are must.