Be a significant part of a great team engaged with multidisciplinary design, development and integration of mobile 4G devices. Main role is to develop and integrate the embedded software for the 4G product on L2/L3/NAS layers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Programming skills in C.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in software development and debugging.
- Experience with network protocol stacks; cellular protocol stack experience, especially LTE is highly desirable.
- Superior oral and written communications skills required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with integration of complex SW-based networking systems.
- Experience with protocols TCP, UDP, FTP, etc.
- Experience with cellular systems standards GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, LTE etc.
- Good knowledge of Python, Linux, SVN.