We are looking for a senior standard expert with knowledge of security to join the growing Altair’s Security technologies group and be part of developing novel security technologies for the exciting and growing Internet of Things eco-system.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, pragmatic, innovative and experienced in driving emerging technologies into products, standards and eco-system.
- Represent Altair in relevant standards Bodies.
- Monitor related standard activities and provide updates.
- Participate in Standard meetings F2F and conference calls.
- Contribute to standards to drive Altair agenda.
- Coordinate between R&D activities and standard activities.
- Align with internal/external partners on joint standards activities.
- Provide insights and recommendation with regards to standard direction/maturity and applicability.
- Proven experience in driving Standards – a must.
- Past experience with security standard groups – an advantage.
- Experience in GSMA/GP/3GPP/ETSI – an advantage.
- Good knowledge of security protocols and cryptography.
- Experience in SIM related technology.
- Ability to work coldly with R&D on standard requirements support.
- Motivated, Self-driven team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to travel on regular basis.
- Excellent English.