We are looking for a senior and experiences security professional to join the growing Altair’s Security technologies group and be part of developing novel security technologies for the exciting and growing Internet of Things eco-system.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, pragmatic, innovative and experienced in driving emerging technologies into products, standards and eco-system.
- Define and design the overall SW technologies required for the product.
- Owner of secure boot flows across entire SoCs.
- Work with SW R&D on platform security capabilities including Operating system.
- Responsible for alignment between security flows and other system flows.
- Provide R&D support for all security related functionalities.
- Work with marketing and product management on Security related requirements support.
- Experienced SW architect in the embedded space.
- Proven experience with Security related SW including secure OS.
- Good understanding of SW isolation mechanisms including Hyper Visors.
- Good knowledge of secure boot flows and concepts.
- Knowledge of cryptography including key-ladders and PKI.
- Pragmatic with ability to define novel practical solutions.
- Motivated, Self-driven team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
- Excellent English.