The candidate will be part of post silicon group and will lead Altair’s chipset design validation for both analog and RF blocks.
The candidate must have a deep RF and system understanding to define and design working configurations, calibrations methods, system optimization, and data analysis tools.
The team has strong handshake with design teams: RFIC, SoC, RF system, PHY FW.
• Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals
• Must be able to analyze RF parameters related to receiver, transmitter and mutual dependencies
• Must be familiar with mixed signal and DC blocks
• Strong hands-on skills in areas of board level RF troubleshooting, advanced RF measurement techniques and power units
• At least 3 years experienced with RF/HW/RF System
• experience with matlab scripting: automatic tests environment, simulations
• LTE standards and tests – an advantage