General job description:
Come join us at Altair, constantly pushing further the limits of wireless telecommunications.
As an RF integration engineer in the RF group, you will have close cooperation with silicon, RF system, HW and SW teams in all stages of the development process to ensure the required performance.
In this position you will be responsible for investigating and solving complex RF performance issues.
In addition you will be required to define, develop, implement and conduct new test plans to verify the system performance on Altair reference designs and actual customers products.
• BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
• Good understanding of RF principles and design considerations.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience with RF integration, testing and ATE systems/tools.
• Solid relevant experience with at least one of the following: GSM, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
• Experience with HW/RF design (system/board design).
• Background in official lab conformance tests.
• Background in SQL databases/Matlab/Labview/PHP.