Product Marketing Manager
- Close interaction with company’s customers and partners presenting products, gathering requirements and supporting pre-sale activities
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales collaterals that support the selling process of your products
- Close Interaction with multiple company’s functions in aligning customer requirements, product definitions and execution schedule throughout the product lifecycle
- Market intelligence – Research and analyze market trends and competition.
- Proactive support addressing customer needs.
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing, product management or sales
- Good technical skills and ability to learn and communicate product considerations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate, influence and work efficiently with all levels within organization and cross organizations
- B.Sc. degree in Hardware Engineering or Computer Science, on top of that MBA is an advantage.
- Passionate for products and willing to put the effort in: Optimistic approach to new projects and looks at challenges as opportunities
- Willingness to travel (1-2 times per quarter)
- Good understanding of IoT market
- Experience in cellular and wireless communication: understanding of cellular networks and wireless LAN
- Experience in dealing with Asia ODM manufacturers