Looking for an embedded software engineer to join a group developing PHY technologies for LTE for IoT and broadband wireless communication.
The engineer will join a team developing PHY firmware and algorithms on a state of the art base-band modem chipset.
Requirements for the job:
- Graduate of Electric Engineering / Computer Engineering / Communication Engineering (4 year program) – Signal processing, computers and communications – as preferred specialties
- At least 3 years experience in C/C++ programming in Real Time Embedded platform
- Advantage – Communication systems knowledge
- Advantage – Experience with modem architecture and cellular systems standards such as GSM, LTE etc.
- Advantage – Knowledge in Python and Matlab
- Advantage – Microcontrollers knowledge
- Strong communications and team work skills are must
- Willingness to travel