Take part in a small innovative team developing cutting-edge technology products requiring massive, sophisticated and power-efficient numeric calculations, involving a proprietary programmable DSP framework
• Development of DSP and FW code implementing advanced computation algorithms in the field of deep learning.
• Taking the implementation through the full design cycle from specification through coding, integration, testing, performance analysis and optimization.
• Working in close collaboration with HW, algorithms and SDK teams.
• Participate in the evolution of the development environment, infrastructure and methodologies.
• BSc with excellence in Electrical/Computer Engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in real-time / embedded / DSP programming
• Exceptional graduates with less experience or experience in other fields will be considered
• Experience and proficiency in C/C++ on embedded software platforms
• Strong understanding of SW engineering principles and practices.
• Background in processors architecture and principles – advantage
• Background in deep learning, computer vision or DSP – advantage
• Team player with proactive attitude
• Thinker, self-learning, curious and motivated