DSP Engineer for the FW\DSP group
- Be a significant part of PHY System team, developing the physical layer (L1) in Altair’s next generation state-of-the-art SDR baseband chips.
- Candidates should be able to contend with a highly integrated complex and real-time critical environment.
- Position encompasses involvement in algorithmic, SW architecture and development tools aspects.
- Excellent graduate (B.Sc) in Computer / Electronics engineering from one of the major universities with 0-2 years experience
- Strong background and skills in digital communication and digital signal processing
- Experience with MATLAB and C programming
- Team player and motivated
- Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design – advantage
- Background in computers architecture – advantage
- Background in wireless PHY communication and algorithms – advantage
- Experience in SW design and programming – advantage