The SW/DSP engineer will be part of the Deep Learning Group – A multi-disciplinary group with SW and HW activities.
Be part of SW team developing DSP, Java applications and infrastructure for deep-learning platforms.
• Produce a high quality, mature, well-tested code; Develop software representations and models
• Take part in the evolution of the development environment, infrastructure and methodologies
• Closely collaborate with other SW teams
• Degree in Computer / Electronics engineering or equivalent
• At least 3+ years of industry experience with DSP programming / SW development
• Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design
• Hands-on programming experience – preferably DSP and/or Java/C#
• Strong programming skills, including: development environments, testing environments, build systems, continuous integration, design patterns, coding styles – advantage
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including: computers architecture, graph theory, algorithms, data structures and object-oriented analysis and design – advantage
• Team player and motivated