The candidate will design and implement ATE programs and hardware for RFIC/SoC devices. This ATE setup will use for qualification, characterization and reliability of wafer level and die level.
The candidate will have to manage HW design for RFIC/SoC.
Working environment includes most advanced technology and handshake with internal design teams and external vendors.
The candidate will have to think out of the box to deliver quality ATE and cost effective test solutions for mass production.
• BSEE from known university
• Solid understanding of RF and Analog Fundamental, Design for Test and Manufacturing Concepts.
• Expertise in Semiconductor Test Methodology.
• In depth knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
• Strong Programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and HW related issues.
• Hands-on lab experience with RF\SoC analysis, measurements and all relevant equipment
• 2+ years experience as ATE engineer with RF experience
• Must be a team player.
• Work well independently.
• Travel is required.