We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
The position include working closely with product, R&D and customer support engineers to create all content required for customers to learn and operate Altair’s different products.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Create and maintain the information architecture and knowledge base
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software and hardware documentation
• Ability to deliver clear documentation paying attention to details
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, ASCIIDoc, Doxygen and pdf
• Basic familiarity with Real-time/ Embedded software development and ASIC design
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent – advantage
• Experience with digital documentation (UX/UI) – advantage