· Looking for student to join a group developing PHY technologies for 4G modem.
· The student will join a team developing PHY firmware and DSP algorithms on a state of the art modem chipset.
· Student position encompasses involvement in RT-embedded development, maintenance and development of testing environments and tools aspects.
– 2nd year Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering student, with excellent grades (4-5 semesters left)
– Team player, motivated and top performer – must submit grade sheet
– Advantage for major in DSP / wireless communication / computers architecture
– Experience in SW design and Python / MATLAB / C programming – Advantage