Be part of a team providing location-sensing solutions on Altair’s chipset.
You will develop and integrate software in Altair’s LTE-modem to provide location for IoT products.
The role will require an end-to-end understanding of the chipset components from the application to the physical layers.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical-Engineering, SW-Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 2 years of proven experience in Embedded software development and debugging
• At least 2 years of proven experience in C Programming
• Fluent in English with superior oral and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Quick and keen learner, self-driven
• Knowledge in GNSS
• Experience with LTE
• Experience with embedded operating systems (such as RTOS or Embedded Linux)
• Good knowledge in Linux, Python and C#