The SW Developer will be part of the Deep Learning Group – A multi-disciplinary group with SW and HW activities.
Be a significant part of SW team developing a proprietary JVM based simulator tool set, Test applications & Debug platforms which serve as key components for our group’s product development.
• Produce a high quality, mature, well-tested code; Develop software models to emulate our proprietary DSP architecture.
• Take part in the evolution of the development environment, infrastructure and methodologies
• Closely collaborate with other SW/HW/DSP teams
• Degree in Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
• Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, coding styles, design patterns
• Both High-level and Low-level coding capabilities
• Experience in HW design/verification – advantage
• Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design – advantage
• Experience in development environments, testing environments, build systems, continuous integration – advantage
• Team player and motivated