Analog IC designer in sub-micron processes, for wireless platforms. In this position candidate will design analog circuits and blocks in wide range of operation frequencies. This multidisciplinary position includes top to bottom flow from system specifications down to transistor level frontend and backend design.
- Graduate of electric engineering.
- 4-5 years experience in chip design, in various analog IC designs like Amplifiers, PM, ADC, DAC, PLL.
- Proven experience in transistor level designs.
- Experience in Cadence – Virtuoso environment.
- Fast learning capability.
- Ability for tight team cooperation.
- Knowledge in layout and backend flow.
- Good background in RF chains design and considerations.
- Lab experience.
- Knowledge in mobile systems and low power design.