General job description:
Come join us at Altair, constantly pushing further the limits of wireless telecommunications.
As an RF integration engineer in the RF group, you will have close cooperation with silicon, RF system, HW and SW teams in all stages of the development process to ensure the required performance.
In this position you will be responsible for investigating and solving complex RF performance issues.
In addition you will be required to define, develop, implement and conduct new test plans to verify the system performance on Altair reference designs and actual customers products.
• Student of one of the following faculties: Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
• Good understanding of RF principles and design considerations.
• At least 1 year till graduation.
• Availability of 20 hours/week.
• Good level of English.
• Experience with HW/RF design (system/board design).
• Knowledge of programming.
• 8200 or similar army experience.