• Define, plan and prepare product marketing strategy, marketing collaterals, demos , promotional material and sales support documentation.
• Close interaction with company’s customers and partners presenting products, gathering requirements and supporting pre-sale activities
• Sales enablement – communicate value proposition of the products and provide technical training for global sales teams.
• Work closely with product, solution architecture and R&D teams to present market needs and feedback.
• Proactive support addressing customer needs.
• Generate product marketing collaterals for online events, newsletters and whitepapers and present the company at industry events
• At least 3 years of experience in product marketing, product management or sales
• Good technical skills and ability to learn and communicate product considerations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate, influence and work efficiently with all levels within organization and cross organizations
• B.Sc. degree in Hardware Engineering or Computer Science, on top of that MBA is an advantage.
• Passionate for products and willing to put the effort in: Optimistic approach to new projects and looks at challenges as opportunities
• Willingness to travel (1-2 per quarter)
• Good understanding of IoT market
• Experience in cellular and wireless communication: understanding of cellular networks and wireless LAN
Experience in dealing with Asia ODM manufacturers