• Define Wafer Sort and Final Test programs for digital and mixed signal & RF IC’s
• Implement the test programs in production testers such as Advantest and Teradyne.
• Define and design the test hardware for wafer probing and final test
• Perform measurements and characterization of various IC’s parameters
• Implement various RF tests & RF calibrations
• yield tracking of the IC’s in order to enable yield enhancement, test time reduction, etc.
• Electrical engineer student with at least 4 semesters left to graduate.
• Hands-on skills.
• Java, Matlab, Python coding – advantage.