• Define Wafer Sort and Final Test programs for digital and mixed signal IC’s
• Implement the test programs in production testers such as Advantest and Teradyne.
• Define and design the test hardware for wafer probing and final test – probecards and loadboards
• Co-work with the design teams to define, convert and implement the needed functional and ATPG tests
• Perform measurements and characterization of various IC’s parameters such as speed and voltage performance
• Define and design the reliability hardware needed
• yield tracking of the IC’s in order to enable yield enhancement, test time reduction, etc.
• BSc in Electrical engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience in test product engineering
• Experience and knowledge in test programming of production testers (Teradyne, Advantest or similar)
• Experience with fab assembly and test vendors- advantage
• Experience in yield tracking and monitoring software – advantage
• Package design experience – advantage