Altair’s cellular communication Algorithms group is seeking a passionate algorithm engineer with a focus on algorithmic solution definitions for real-life performance optimization, to join the team in Hod Hasharon. The Algorithm team creates cellular modem solutions for IoT chipsets from theory to practical applications of algorithms. Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware to deliver exceptional low power modem with state of the art performance.
We invite you to be a significant part of a multi-disciplinary team, focused on pushing forward Altair’s modem performance.
• Provide algorithmic solutions to enhance modem performance
• Create and maintain simulation tools for extensive testing of algorithmic solutions under various scenarios.
• Define system-level solutions for real life scenarios in a complex cellular environment.
• Candidates should be able to integrate wide system view, closely working with teams of software and hardware.
• Excellent graduates (BSc) of Electrical / Computer Engineering.
• Experience in Signal Processing.
• Experience in parameter estimation problems
• Excellent mathematical skills.
• Highly skilled in Matlab.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Experience in algorithms development – an advantage.
• Background in wireless communication – an advantage.