Be a significant part of a great team engaged with the next generation products development for Cellular IoT solutions.
The candidate will join Altair’s Modem Core Software team as a SW development engineer. This role involves mixed embedded tasks within our IoT modem chipset.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical engineering, SW engineering or computer science
• At least 7 years of proven experience in Embedded software development and debugging
• At least 5 years of proven experience in C Programming
• Experience with embedded operating systems (such as RTOS or Embedded Linux)
• Experience with network stack and protocols
• Fluent in English with superior oral and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Quick learner, Motivated, Self-driven, with a “can-do” attitude
• Experience with ARM or MIPS based processors
• Experience with device drivers development
• Good knowledge of Linux, Python and bash