The SW Developer will be part of the Deep Learning Group – A multi-disciplinary group with SW and HW activities.
Be part of SW team developing DSP, Java applications and infrastructure for deep-learning platforms.
• Produce a high quality, mature, well-tested code; Develop software representations and models
• Take part in the evolution of the development environment, infrastructure and methodologies
• Closely collaborate with other SW teams
• Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3+ years of industry experience SW development. Outstanding graduates will also be considered.
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including: graph theory, algorithms, data structures and object-oriented analysis and design
• Proficiency in Java, coding styles, design patterns, development environments, testing environments, build systems and continuous integration
• Background in computers architecture – advantage
• Familiarity with DSP processors environment and fixed point design – advantage
• Team player and motivated