The Business Coordinator works closely with Business Management and Sales managers locally and worldwide, and plays a central role across all sales related activities.
The Business Coordinator is responsible to facilitate sales processes, own DBs creation and maintenance including data analysis and reporting, responsible for CRM onboarding, tracking and day to day sales activities facilitating.
– Involve in process improvement for sales support and identify opportunities for efficiency
– Oversee CRM performance and engagement across teams, onboard new users and strategize on process improvements.
– Build and maintain sales DBs working with all relevant stake holders to ensure data accuracy and full transparency
– Guide, train and support WW sales teams providing ongoing assistance working with Altair internal management, CRM and data systems
– Frontline salesforce.com contact for the business/sales team, responsible for all aspects of customer journey using the system
– Use excel and Salesforce.com to provide clear and comprehensive dashboards and reports to management – weekly, monthly, Quarterly and yearly.
– Attend WW weekly and follow up on sales processes action items locally and WW across regions
– Track and coordinate weekly action items from sales WW activities cross regions
– Industrial Management Student with at least 1 year to graduation
– High human skills – Assertive but able to listen and comprehend
– Detail and process oriented
– Highly organized
– Excellent organizational and communication skills , time management and ability to multi task
– Experience working with a CRM – advantage
– No previous sales experience may be required, though previous customer service, support, or administrative experience is likely preferred