Altair’s cellular communication Algorithms group is seeking a passionate algorithm engineer with focus in analysis of algorithmic performance, system level solutions definitions for real-life performance optimization, to join the team in Hod Hasharon. The Algorithm team creates cellular modem solutions for IoT chipsets while bridging the gap between algorithm theory and practical applications of algorithms. Our solutions leverage dedicated hardware to deliver exceptional low power modem with state of the art performance.
We invite you to be a significant part of a multi-disciplinary team, focused on analyzing and pushing forward Altair’s modem performance.
• Algorithmic in-depth analysis of modem performance and identification of gaps, across all modem layers.
• Leveraging knowledge of algorithmic solution to improve modem performance.
• Defining system-level solutions for real life scenarios in a complex cellular environment.
• Building infrastructure for modem performance validation.
• Candidates should be able to integrate wide system view, closely working with teams of algorithms development, software and hardware.
• Excellent graduates (BSc) of Electrical / Computer Engineering.
• Experience in Signal Processing.
• Experience in Matlab, Programming in C/C++, Java or Python.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Experience in algorithms development – an advantage
• Background in wireless communication – an advantage.